- Prior to your first appointment, please confirm with your insurance company their policy related to counseling services provided by your counselor and your co-pay and deductible amounts for these services. Please bring this information with you to your first appointment.
- As a courtesy to you, our counselors will file a claim with your insurance company and other third party payers on your behalf, but cannot guarantee any benefit coverage or payment.
- Your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance company; our counselors are not part of your contract with your insurance company. We will accept payments from third party payers on your behalf. Insurance is a method of reimbursing you, the client, for fees owed to the counselor.
- If for any reason your insurance company does not pay for counseling services as you expect they will, you are responsible for payment in full to your counselor. Insurance companies or third party payers rarely pay 100% of the fees you incur for counseling service and you are responsible for paying any co-pays and deductibles at the time of your session.
- If you are using Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits, it is your responsibility to provide your counselor with an authorization number and the number of sessions covered prior to your first appointment.
- Please remember that your counselor may be required by your insurance company to provide confidential information about you and your case if you choose to use your insurance company for payment for services.
If you have any more questions about insurance, EAP, fees or payments, please speak directly with your counselor. Please be advised that Riverstone Counseling of Boise has a Legal Fees Policy for any legal or court related involvement with your case. These include a base retainer fee, all time spent preparing records, responding to subpoenas and more. If legal involvement evolves, your therapist will provide you with our fee disclosure form. These are non-negotiable.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
We currently accept most insurances. Should you wish to use your insurance, and you do not see it listed below, we encourage you to contact your insurance plan about your benefits and check to see if Riverstone Counseling is an in network provider. If you have a plan which is not accepted, you may inquire with your insurance company about out-of-network coverage as a possibility.